These terms and conditions are applicable to all design and development projects that are undertaken by 30Seven Design LLC.
- For all new projects customer agrees to provide full project requirement to their best of their knowledge.
- All requirement are analyzed and if the there is a change of scope during the project development customer agrees to pay for the change scope on hourly basis.
- Customer pays initial deposit of 50% of the total expected project cost at the time of project initiation. All advances and milestone payments are not refundable.
- All outside purchases on behalf of the customer that are not included in project estimates such as SSL, hosting, domain name, etc. and billed separately or added to the invoice.
- For all new projects customer agrees to provide all the necessary information for project start and in between on timely basis, such as
If the customer fails to provide or doesnít have the knowledge of the above then customer project completion will be extended accordingly, and if Client delays further then customer agrees for additional charges on regular hourly basis for resource holding and reallocation.
- a. Hosting details, SSL, server details, FTP details, payment gateway details etc.
- b. Images, files, content and all design inputs.
- c. All development inputs as full requirement.
- d. All approvals
- All enhancements, code changes, bug fixing, data fix, database changes and testing that was previously completed or partially completed by other service provider, customer agrees to provide all necessary informationís such as,
If the customer fails to provide or doesnít have the knowledge of the above details before the commencement of work, then customer will be charged additional hours on regular hourly rate and the project completion will be extended accordingly.
- a. Correct version of application/product/website
- b. Environment set up details, software versions (which were used/installed) in that environment
- c. Initial code analysis/programming methodology/coding standards used/framework/technical documents/ project related documents/database setup details/data setup details
- d. FTP login, network, server details etc.,
- All enhancements, code changes, bug fixing, data fix, database changes and testing that were previously completed or partially completed by other service provider may have other issues, 3SD will try to do its best to figure out best solution but in some cases based on the coding standard, complex programming method and wrong approach by the previous service provider a simple task to complete can take more then expected time then the 3SD initial mentioned quote. In those unexpected situation customer agrees to pay the additional hours on regular hourly basis.
- Based on the project and/or customer request 3SD team provides regular project status update to the customer. The Customer assures and agrees the service provider that customer representative or the customer will be available to the service provider for
If the customer fails to be available and delays his availability or delays to approve then customer agrees for extra hourly charges that will applied for 3SD resource holding and resource reallocation charges. Also customer understands that these delays will cause in further delay in project delivery.
- a. All project discussion and provides timely updates to 3SD.
- b. Approval for project progress such as design, mile stone approval, Client side test completion, project completion approval.
- c. Customer must be available to speak over phone/any other communication media.
- d. Reply all service provider emails on timely basis.
- All projects undertaken by 3SD Systems carry a 15-days warranty after the completion of the work and 3SD will fix any issue faced by the customer within the time of warranty. Any issue found after the warranty period will not be covered under the warranty and hourly charges will be applicable depending on the time it takes to fix the issue/s.
- After the project completion Customer agrees and allows 3SD Systems to put its name in the bottom of their websites.
- All project developed by 3SD there will be in the back up in 3SD server for a meaningful time, incase customer lost the file or machine crash or system crash and If customer request all the files again then additional charges applies for files restore, review and setup.
- Customer agrees to spend few minutes to provide their valuable feedback on 3SD and its team member after completion of their project. Customer will be provided with 3SD feedback form, Based on the customer feedback the team members worked for the customer will get an incentive accordingly.